Preventive Medicine next to what other Editorial Classifications?
In France? In the US?
Radar charts above are made to show the Top 6 editorial classifications and their respective weights. Data are for the week from June 22nd until June 29th 2020.
Here’s a more detailed view:
Interesting to notice within the Top6:
- Unsurprisingly, Media in both countries are focused on Medicine & Health, but Pharmacy & Drugs is almost as high as Preventive Medicine in the US (Way less in France).
- Media in the US are Personal, Family and Care, when France talks Disease, Dermatology and Dentistry/Odontology
- In the US, right after Medicine & Health is Economy & Enterprise, heavy on Employment & Unemployment, Communication and Career. Health has a strong link on Jobs. Not present in France
- In France, right after Medicine & Health is Politics, heavy on Political Party, Civil Defense, Public Services and Administration. #6 in the US with Public Services at the same level.
- Lifestyle is present in both countries. Only with Kids in France, more classical Lifestyle with Home and Eating & Drinking in the US.
- Healthcare is only present in the US, heavy on Hospital & Clinic while Sports is only present in France with Fans/Community and, unsurprisingly, Football and Cycling
Why it’s important
In these uncertain times, you might want to avoid content related to the current pandemic, so instead of managing the unmanageable, always out-of-date, black list of keywords, simply add the following condition to your Corpus, export/connect to your DSP… voilà.
If you choose to target the Medicine & Health > Preventive Medicine content, it’s important for the consistency of your brand to know what type of content is within the Media you will authorize in your white list or your PR effort or what kind of content you choose to analyze.